April 19, 2019
KHS News Team
Teacher Sponsors Mrs. Woods, Mr. Redd
Taylor Murphy - student director
Deadline April 27. Yearbooks are on sale for $70. Order online at YearbookOrderCenter.com with code 4541, or bring in a check to Miss Gregory in room C8.
New - Sports Zone - Kecoughtan sports report
April 19, 2019
- Yearbook update! There has been a high demand for yearbooks this year so we have upped the number of books to sell! You can still order them online at YearbookOrderCenter.com with code 4541 or with Miss Gregory in room C8 for $70. They are on sale online until April 27th and thereafter with Miss Gregory only. Come and get them while they're hot!
- Juniors, get ready to take an SAT and ACT this spring so you have less pressure for the start of senior year. Whether you're choosing college, work, or the military, we want to celebrate you. More information to come, so check your school email.
- Hampton City Schools' Behind The Wheel Sessions are full for the remainder of this school year. Summer Sessions will run throughout the Summer beginning June 17th. Registration forms will be available Mid May on Hampton City Schools website, the main office or Mrs. Jennings.
- Show Choir Audition results will be posted on Friday, May 17th at 3:30 on the Auditorium Lobby Window.
- The Warriors for Christ meeting will be after school on Thursday, April 25th at 3:20 PM in Room F-2. SNACKS will be provided. Trashket Ball will be played for $5.00 Cash Prizes
- The winners of the FCCLA raffle are #776666-Amaiya, 776647-Jana Gurganus, #776689-Sarah Waldorf..Congratulations and please stop by room B10 to pick up your prize!
- Listen up Seniors! Decision Day is May 1st. No matter your next steps, we want to celebrate you! Wear some gear to show off where you’re headed, and swing by the Decision Day area in the cafeteria to participate in a few celebratory activities. We’re excited to celebrate your hard work! See Ms. Elazier or Mrs. Tyson if you have any questions.
- Do you need some volunteer hours? Come participate in Earth Week with Ecology Club by cleaning up the school grounds on Monday the 22nd and Wednesday the 24th. We will meet in Room F3 at 3:30 and finish at 4:20.
- The Kecoughtan Theatre Department presents The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon on May 2 and 3 at 7:00PM. Tickets are $6 in advance and $8 at the door. Go to https://khstheatre.booktix.com/ to purchase tickets ahead online.
THIS WEEK IN SPORTS (Don't forget schedules can change quickly due to weather.)