Please bring the following with you to the Counseling Office to register:

  • Your Student(s)

  • Original Birth Certificate (issued by Bureau of Vital Statistics) Legal Guardian's name must be p present

  • Proof of Residence with Parent/Legal Guardian's name on the account. Must be one of the following: Power, Gas, Water or Rental/Mortgage Agreement

  • Proof of Immunization

  • Photo Identification of Parent/Legal Guardian issued by DMV or Military

  • Withdrawal Paperwork form previous school (transcript/report card and test results)

  • Current IEP/504 Plan (IF Applicable)

  • Custody Documentation or Authorization to Register (If Applicable)

  • Out of Zone Approval Letter (If Applicable)

  • Foster Students: Planning Order & Placement Order (If Applicable)

Request a Transfer Record for a K-12 Student moving to your school or district.